Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the CHANGE online store In using the service of CHANGE you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below- All products/services and information displayed on CHANGE constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. CHANGE reserve the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of CHANGE prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Eligibility for Membership
CHANGE reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if CHANGE discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by CHANGE for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of CHANGE you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in CHANGE registration form Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if CHANGE has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, CHANGE has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site Cancellation of Orders
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
CHANGE reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. CHANGE reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by CHANGE for re delivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by CHANGE, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. CHANGE reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), CHANGE has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of CHANGE and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site. Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
CHANGE may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on CHANGE. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on CHANGE. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.